At a glance...
- In the last three years we have made more than 350 grants to individuals and organisations.
Grants are available to individuals as well as organisations.
What we fund?
We aim to provide whatever is needed:
- It may be medical, such as monitoring equipment.
- It may be basic care like feeding tubes or hoists.
- It may be sensory play or mobility equipment for a nursery or playgroup.
Is there a limit?
In principle, no. Typically, a grant can be anywhere between £100 and £6,000. We do our best to handle each application sympathetically and we help whenever we can.
In the last three years we have made more than three hundred grants to individuals and organisations.
Watch the Video
How to apply for a grant
Simply download and fill in the relevant application form below, following the guidelines. If you would like further information before making your application then, contact Julie Thomas, our Grants Programme Manager on 0207 428 8120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are applying for a wheelchair do not complete the grants application form as you need to complete a different application form which is available here.
- Wheelchair applications made on a Grants application form will be returned to you, and will delay the process.