Variety Great Days Out
A day out having fun is guaranteed to put smiles on young faces
We know how important it is to create positive childhood memories. When a day at the seaside, a trip to a theme park, or a visit to Santa’s grotto at Christmas is out of reach because there just isn’t the money available, Variety can help. Our Great Days Out can broaden horizons, build social skills and support learning and development.
What do Variety Great Days Out offer?
- Each year, we take thousands of children to one of our themed parties, the seaside, the circus, the theatre, the zoo, a theme park or other attractions around the UK.
- All events are accessible and can cater to the needs of your group.
- Great Days Out can accommodate group sizes ranging from 10 to 1000 children, depending on the location and access needs.
Who can go on Great Days Out?
Variety Great Days Out are open to schools and non-profit organisations all over the UK that work with disabled and disadvantaged children and young people aged 18 and under. Whether you’re an SEN school or unit, PRU, mainstream school, youth club or community group there is something for you.
Who will be responsible for what on Great Days Out?
If you come on one of our Great Days Out, you will be responsible for supervising your children and young people as well as making your own transport arrangements, but Variety will take care of the rest.
How do we sign up?
- Simply complete the form below.
- You must be registered with us before you can attend a Great Day Out.
- Please note that we don’t accept applications for days out from families. If you’re a family looking for a day out, please contact the Family Holiday Association.
- Once you’re registered, we’ll send you the details of everything happening in your area.
- Please sign up for our newsletter to get a taste of what’s on offer.
How does the Covid-19 pandemic affect the Great Days Out programme?
Our Variety Great Days Out programme is up and running again, but still subject to government Covid-related restrictions where appropriate.
Get in touch
Got a question? Call us on 020 7428 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org