Founded by Harold Tillman CBE in 2014 and jointly chaired with him by Trevor Green, co-owner of Entertainment Film Distributors Group and trustee of Variety. Patrons of Variety was created to significantly fund the work of Variety while bringing together philanthropic and eminent individuals and companies to begin a long-term relationship with this great charity.
Since the inauguration of Patrons of Variety, the interest from potential Patrons outside London and the South-East has grown significantly, for this reason, in 2018, Michael Josephson MBE became Vice Chairman and heads Patrons of Variety in the North to expand the select group of individuals to join this worthwhile cause.
It takes a special kind of commitment to be a Patron. Patrons are asked to make a commitment of £10,000 per year for a minimum of three years and it is this sustained commitment that will allow the charity to plan its delivery of life-changing programmes with confidence.
Patrons are able to participate personally, through their companies or through their Trusts*. Variety also asks Patrons to help spread awareness of Variety, the Children’s Charity and recruit additional Patrons.
For acknowledgement of this remarkable demonstration of commitment and generosity Variety rewards Patrons with:
- Invitation to a specially arranged Patrons of Variety event in the most exclusive venues.
- A table of 10 for themselves and their guests to one of Variety’s special events during the year.
- Patrons will have opportunities to see, first hand, Variety’s work
- Membership benefits from Little Emperors & Co
- Patrons of Variety personalised stationery
Photo (L-R): Patrons Chairmen & beneficiaries with Samantha Cameron at Downing Street, Lior Suchard with a guest at The Mystical March Event, The John Illsley Band at Silverstone British Grand Prix, Film Producer Douglas Urbanski and the Speaker’s House and Laura Wright & Gaby Roslin with Dynamo at Patrons of Variety inauguration event.
Your commitment to Variety as a Patron will ensure that we meet even more of the growing need for our services and will be the first step in a much longer relationship with a charity that has been making a difference for children in the UK for 70 years.
To find out further information on Patrons of Variety and how you can make a big difference too many lives please contact:
Nikki Page, Ambassador at Large via email: email@example.com or 0207 428 8147
*Donations made via Trusts will not qualify for the table at a chosen Variety event as, under Trust law, no benefit can be received.
- New Variety Sunshine Coach For Cromwell High School
- Patrons of Variety in the North Launches at the Prestigious Tea Rooms in Manchester
- Variety Ambassador Questions Panellists at Europe: Stay or Leave? Debate
- Patrons of Variety at No.10 Downing Street
- Dynamo And Dire Straits’ John Illsley Are a Winning Duo at Silverstone
- An Evening of Magic with Dynamo