At a glance...
- We welcome applications for equipment costing more than £1,000.
- In 2018, we provided grants to 31 youth clubs.
- About 50% of applications are for sports and play equipment, which enable young people to develop their fitness and social skills.
What we fund
We fund tangible resources including, but not limited to:
- Sports, gym and games equipment
- Computers, printers and IT equipment
- Photography and film equipment
- Consoles, accessories and games
- Arts and crafts materials
- Musical instruments and recording equipment
We fund in partnership
We only provide part-funding for youth club grants and expect you to make a contribution towards the cost of the equipment. We encourage this contribution to come from the young people’s own fundraising events and there is no minimum contribution required.
Applying for a grant
To be eligible for a Youth Club Grant, you must be affiliated to a national youth organisation such as Ambition, UK Youth or Association of Boys and Girls Clubs. At present we do not fund uniformed organisations.
You can submit an application at any time by downloading and completing the application form below before emailing it to youth firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also include a quote for the equipment you are applying for.
For more information or to discuss a speculative application, give our grants team a call on 0207 428 8100, or email email@example.com