- Full time, permanent
- Salary £24k
- Based in Camden, London
Variety is looking for an experienced administrator to join our service delivery team and support our grant giving programmes across the UK. Our wheelchair and specialist equipment grants programmes deliver over £600,000 of assistive technology each year to disabled children, their families and organisations who support them. As a Grants Co-ordinator, you will be principally responsible for the successful delivery of our Wheelchair Grants programme. This includes managing a caseload of applications for support, providing excellent customer service to our applicants and working closely with our Wheelchair Grants Committee to ensure that each application is assessed fully and in line with our procedures. You will also liaise with healthcare professionals and suppliers, be actively involved in marketing Variety's grant-giving programmes and provide support to our regional teams based around the UK.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of working in administration and customer service, have an exceptional telephone manner, pay close attention to detail and be highly organised. Experience of working with committees and minute taking would be highly beneficial as well as some experience of working with databases. We seek an individual who is passionate about supporting disabled children, a pro-active team player and able to remain calm under pressure.
- To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 11th March. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and so the job may close earlier if sufficient applications are received.
Head of Corporate Partnerships
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Camden Town, London
We are recruiting for a Head of Corporate Partnerships who will be working with a Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Communications and line managing one Corporate Partnerships Manager.
This role will focus on maximising income from existing partnerships and driving forward new partnerships covering the full spectrum of corporate fundraising opportunities. We are looking for someone who can work autonomously, strategically and be creative in their approach.
The Head of Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the delivery of corporate fundraising from existing partnerships with a total budget of £1.5m
- Generating high-value corporate partnerships across a variety of fundraising mechanisms
- Proactively building a strong and robust new business pipeline of long-term high value prospects
- Line managing one direct report, focusing on delivery of existing corporate partnership objectives
- Working collaboratively across the organisation to find new opportunities
Prospective candidates will have:
- Secured a number of corporate partnerships including one six figure partnership
- Experience of prospecting and building relationships with a people at all levels
- Be enthusiastic and success driven
Download the job description here
Closing date: 28th February - do not delay your application as we will interview candidates before it closes.
For more information or if you would like to have an informal discussion, please call Louisa on 020 7428 8129 or apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com