Use of this site is provided by Variety, the Children’s Charity subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this site.
- Variety, the Children’s Charity reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse this site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
Variety, the Children’s Charity shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Variety, the Children’s Charity to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 3.
- This material on this site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Variety, the Children’s Charity are provided "as is" without any conditions, representation or endorsement or warranties or other terms of any kind whether express or implied. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Variety, the Children’s Charity provides you with this site on the basis that Variety, the Children’s Charity excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable skill and care) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to this site.
While Variety, the Children’s Charity endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, Variety, the Children’s Charity, does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this site. Variety, the Children’s Charity, may make changes to the material on this site at any time without notice. The material on this site may be out of date, and Variety, the Children’s Charity makes no commitment to update such material.
- Variety, the Children’s Charity does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Variety, the Children’s Charity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Variety, the Children’s Charity to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Variety, the Children’s Charity). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Variety, the Children’s Charity or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this site other than in accordance with clause 6 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this site.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Variety, the Children’s Charity takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Variety, the Children’s Charity has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Variety, the Children’s Charity approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this site. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Variety, the Children’s Charity shall have no obligations with respect to such material and shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Variety, the Children’s Charity any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this site), and any of Variety, the Children’s Charity’s director or officers, employees or agent of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss on income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising form or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site or the material of such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage sue to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this site or your downloading of any material form this site or any websites linked to this site.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Variety, the Children’s Charity’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (ii) fraud; or (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Variety, the Children’s Charity is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 209259) at Variety House, 93 Bayham Street, London, NW1 0AG.