Winners revealed at debut Midlands Props Awards
The awards, hosted by TV presenter and property expert Jonnie Irwin, encompassed a wide range of categories, including Industrial Deal of the Year, Residential Project of the Year and Rising Star Award.
It was a brilliant evening to celebrate the hard work and success of the stars of the property sector in the Midlands, and to support an excellent cause. We were bowled over by the standard of submissions – congratulations to the winners and nominees and thanks to all our supporters.James Mattin, MD of headline sponsor, Bond Wolfe
The awards were sponsored by Bond Wolfe, Emmaus Consulting, Godwin Developments, Keepmoat Homes, Prosperity Developments, Rainier Developments and Strategic Land, Savills and TheBusinessDesk.com.
The Midlands Props Awards build on the success of the London Props Awards, which have been running since 1992, and have raised over £10.5 million enabling Variety, the Children’s Charity, to support children and young people throughout the UK.
We want to say a huge thank you to all who supported the Midlands Props awards and enjoyed a fantastic evening in Birmingham. Please remember that your support makes a real difference to children’s lives today.Conrad Hollingsworth, Chief Executive of Variety
The winners of the 2022 Midlands Props Awards are as follows:
AWARD 1: Regeneration project
- Winner: MEPC for completion of phase one of Paradise in Birmingham.
- Sponsor: Prosperity Wealth, presented by Prosperity Wealth investment consultant, Eudel Spence.
AWARD 2: Office deal of the year
- Winner: CBRE for ARUP pre-let at Paradise in Birmingham.
- Sponsor: Saville’s, presented by Saville’s Valuation Director, David Farrow.
Award 3: Investment deal of the year
- Winner: The Galliard Apsley Partnership for funding new homes for Soho Wharf Regeneration scheme in Birmingham.
- Sponsor: Godwin Developments, presented by Godwin Developments MD, Matt Chandler.
Award 4: ESG award
- Winner: Sterling Property Ventures for sustainable district heating system.
- Sponsor: Keepmoat Homes, presented by Regional Managing Director of Keepmoat Homes, Charlotte Goode.
Award No 5: Industrial deal of the year
- Winner: Stoford Developments Ltd for pre-let of phase one at Stafford North Business Park in Staffordshire.
- Sponsor: EMMAUS Consulting and presented by EMMAUS Consulting Director, Kieran Adair.
Award 6: Residential Developer of the year
- Winner: Keepmoat Homes for Spirit Quarters Development, Coventry
- Sponsor: Event headline, sponsor Bond Wolfe, and presented by Bond Wolfe MD, James Mattin.
Award 7: Rising star
- Winner: Sam Cooper from Bromwich Hardy LLP
- Sponsor: Headline sponsor, Bond Wolfe, presented by Bond Wolfe MD, James Mattin