The 25th “PROPS” Lunch Raises an Amazing £380,000
On Tuesday 10th May 2016, Variety, The Children’s Charity hosted the 25th “PROPS” lunch and raised an amazing £380,000 net towards Variety’s wheelchair programme.
With over 900 guests, a packed ballroom at The London Hilton on Park Lane was MC’d by long-term PROPS supporter and former British Lion Martin Bayfield, alongside Miss World Mireia Lalaguna from Spain who presented the awards to the lucky winners.
Founded by Neil Sinclair, CEO, Palace Capital plc and Ronnie Nathan, CEO, Capital & Overseas Holdings, “the PROPS” was the first property industry awards event in the UK and, 24 years on, is still the most prestigious raising since inception nearly £9.5 million, which has not only funded more than 2,000 Powered Wheelchairs but also a £250,000 donation towards the Children’s Intensive Care Unit at St. George’s Hospital in South London.
We want to say a huge thank you to ‘the PROPS’ Lunch committee, as well as to all our sponsors, advertisers, prize donors and guests.
Winners of the PROPS Lunch 2016:
- Lifetime Achievement – David Lockhart, NewRiver Retail
- Most Promising Newcomer of the Year Award – Edward Ziff, Town Centre Securities plc
- Residential Developer of the Year – Telford Homes plc
- Deal of the Year – Great Portland Estates plc
- Residential Agent of the Year – Savills plc
- Commercial Agent of the Year – Michael Elliott
- Property Fund of the Year – M7 Real Estate
- Property Lender of the Year – Santander UK plc
- Residential Development of the Year Award – Mount Anvil – The Eagle
- Commercial Development of the Year – Land Securities plc
- Entrepreneur of the Year- Bruce Ritchie, Residential Land
- Young Property Person of the Year Award – Michael Raibin, Shaun Simons, Ricky Blair
The PROPS Lunch 2017 will take place on Tuesday 23rd May at the London Hilton, Park Lane, to book your table or enquire about sponsorship packages now contact Rosie Lightfoot at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 428 8115.