Nominations Open for the PROPS Awards 2019!
Nominations have opened for the 2019 PROPS Awards! For the past 28 years, “the PROPS” Awards has recognised individuals and companies in the property industry who have excelled.
The list of recipients of PROPS awards over the years reads like an industry ‘who’s who’ including Trevor Hemmings, Gerald Ronson CBE, Tony Pidgley CBE, Sir John Beckwith CBE, Sir John Ritblat, Sir William McAlpine, Richard Caring, Michael Slade, Sir Stuart Lipton, Irvine Sellar and Paul White.
If there’s a company, a team, or an individual you feel deserves special recognition for their outstanding work then fill in the form below and nominate them for one of the 2019 PROPS awards.
You may nominate your company, yourself or someone you know. Entry is free and you can enter any number of awards.
Nominations will close on Thursday, 28th February 2019. Please ensure that you include all the information requested for the nomination to be considered.
CLICK HERE to complete the nomination form.
We look forward to receiving your nomination.
The 2019 Award Categories are:
Residential Developer of the Year
- We’re looking for a residential developer with an outstanding performance in 2018. Judges will be looking for companies that have developed landmark schemes with a clear strategy and vision, innovation, sustainability and of course the ‘wow’ factor!
Deal of the Year
- Which developer, agent, investor or funder pulled off the best property deal of 2018 in the UK? The Committee is looking for deals that stood out from the crowd in 2018, in terms of innovation, uniqueness and strong financial rewards. The emphasis here is on best, not biggest – and corporate deals as well as investment, development and lettings deals are eligible.
Residential Agent of the Year
- This award is for a company that stands out in the UK’s crowded residential sector and has really moved the dial in 2018. We’re looking for residential agents that can demonstrate outstanding performance while offering unrivalled services.
Commercial Agent of the Year
- This award is for a company that stands out in the UK’s crowded commercial sector and has really moved the dial in 2018. We’re looking for commercial agents that can demonstrate outstanding performance while offering unrivalled services.
Property Fund of the Year
- This award is for companies who manage some of the many property funds around the UK today. The judging Committee will be looking for the company that has punched above its weight during the recent tough market, along with outstanding performance but has also innovated through new funds, bold investments or indeed strategically timed sales.
Property Lender of the Year
- With the UK property mortgage market growing ever more competitive and more closely regulated, property lenders now have to work harder than ever to win business. It is now harder than ever for lenders to stay ahead of the game. The PROPS award rewards those lenders who have displayed evidence of high outperformance and customer satisfaction.
Development of the Year
- This award recognises exceptional commercial and residential developments in the calendar year 2018. The judging committee will be looking for outstanding projects with a clear strategy and vision, innovation, sustainability and of course the ‘wow’ factor!
Entrepreneur of the Year
- This award recognises individuals who have ‘done it their way’ by founding and running their own company and have worked to achieve significant results in the property sector.
Young Property Person of the Year
- This award is open to individuals who are making a difference in the property industry and are the ‘individuals to watch’ for the future. The winner could come from any sector of the property industry and can be an owner or manager in a company. We are looking for the next generation of extraordinary property professionals.
Property Advisor of the Year Award
- This award recognises track records of excellence in the Property Advisory field. We are looking for organisations that have made valuable contributions to the Property Advisory industry over the last year and have been among the most successful in the Property Advisory Community by utilising their insight and experience to drive business advantage for their clients. Nominees may include solicitors, valuers, L&T surveyors, recruiters, compliance and technology providers, building surveyors, structural engineers, solicitors and architects.
PropTech Company of the Year
- This award is for a PropTech company that has innovation at the forefront of its business, and is disrupting and improving the way we buy, rent, sell, design, construct and manage residential and commercial property.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Please contact the Variety Events Team at email@example.com if you have any questions about the PROPS Awards 2019.