Boasting a field of elite, club and charity runners, this amazing running course takes the route for the London 2012 Olympic Marathon, so you could hardly get a more inspirational location than this.
Join Team Variety on Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017 on this fantastic route which takes in many of London's famous sights, including Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The London Eye and. Buckingham Palace which acts as the backdrop to the start and finish.
Join Our Team:
Registration for this fantastic event is now open.. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at several cheer points along the route
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
Secured your own place?
Fantastic news! By signing up directly with the website, you can secure your own place and STILL raise money for Variety. There is no minimum fundraising target and Variety will support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line: www.vitalitylondon10000.co.uk
Volunteer with us:
If you don't fancy running but are interested in supporting Variety, then why not come and join us on the day? We Need cheerer’s, photographer’s and press writers. No previous experience is necessary so get in touch!
How to apply:
We have a very limited number of spaces available. To apply for a place, please use the enquiry form below or contact
Richa Gautam, Mass Participation and Challenge Events Coordinator:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0207 428 8149