Charity entries for this event have now closed for 2017.
Secured your own place in the 2017 public ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join #TeamVariety and raise funds for Variety. There is no minimum fundraising target and Variety will support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line. To secure your place, get in touch now!
Or, secure your 2018 place with Variety now!
Register here for a guaranteed place with Variety and help support thousands of children and young people across the UK. In return, we will make sure we support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line, as well as provide all the right tools to help you fundraise.
Take part in one of the world’s biggest and best sporting events and join over 38,000 runners having fun through the streets of London.
This fantastic 26.2 mile route runs along the south of the Thames and then the north side after crossing the river on Tower Bridge. From Greenwich runners pass some of the capital’s most famous landmarks, including Big Ben, The Tower of London and Buckingham Palace.
With over one million spectators lining the streets to cheer you on, this is definitely a once in a life-time event not to be missed!
Join our team:
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- Opportunity to visit our Variety Children’s Hospital and see how your fundraising makes a difference
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Invitation to a pre marathon Pasta Party and runners meet and greet
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at several cheer points along the route
- An exclusive post race reception at the luxurious Royal Automobile Club on Pall Mall straight after the event
- A complimentary post race sports massage along with food, drinks and a race photo to take home
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
Volunteer with us:
If you don't fancy running but are interested in supporting Variety, then why not come and join us on the day? We have various roles available and no previous experience is necessary.
How to apply:
We have a limited number of spaces available. To apply for a place, please fill out the form below or alternatively, please contact:
Richa Gautam, Challenge and Community Events Executive:
- 0207 428 8149
We hope you are able to support Variety at this event and look forward to welcoming you soon.