Charity entries for this event have now closed for 2018.
Secured your own place in the 2018 public ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join #TeamVariety and raise funds for Variety. There is no minimum fundraising target and Variety will support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line. To secure your place, get in touch now!
With over one million spectators lining the streets to cheer you on, this is definitely a once in a life-time event not to be missed!
Join our Team:
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Opportunity to visit our Variety Children’s Hospital and see how your fundraising makes a difference
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Invitation to a pre marathon Pasta Party and runners meet and greet
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at several cheer points along the route
- An exclusive post-race reception at the luxurious Royal Automobile Club on Pall Mall straight after the event – opposite the finish line
- A complimentary post-race sports massage along with food, drinks and a race photo to take home
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
Volunteer with us:
If you don't fancy running but are interested in supporting Variety, then why not come and join us on the day? We have various roles available and no previous experience is necessary.
How to apply:
To register in #TeamVariety, please fill out the form below or alternatively, please contact:
Etta Tyler, Fundraising Assistant:
- 020 7428 8130
To register your interest in the London Marathon 2019 Variety places, please click here.