Join Variety in April 2021 for our first virtual cycle challenge to help change young lives. Grease up your chain and, from a safe social distance, clock up the miles on your chosen challenge between Variety's offices in the UK!
The 200 Mile Challenge - From Variety's office in Yorkshire to our headquarters in London
The 400 Mile Challenge - From Variety's headquarters in London to our offices in Scotland
When: The challenge kicks off on 1st April 2021 and will run through to 30th April 2021.
Registration fees: There is no registration fee for Pedal for a Purpose.
Sponsorship: There is no set target, the aim is to raise as much as you can, however we encourage you to fundraise a minimum of £150 to help support disabled and disadvantaged children across the UK. Variety's events team is on hand to enthuse, inspire and help you reach your fundraising target.
Cover the miles in a way that suits you – indoors, outdoors, solo or as a team, using any kind of bike, stationary or regular.
We’ll be with you all the way, and we’re keen to offer you a range of support:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one-to-one basis all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, cycling advice and fundraising resources
- Weekly bulletins from Race HQ
- Your own individual or team fundraising page
- A leaderboard to track your own, your team’s or a competitor's performance, integrated with your personal Strava account.
- Access to our exclusive Strava club, where you can connect with other Pedal for a Purpose participants
COVID-19 may have slowed us down, but we’ll keep on moving to ensure that Variety can be there for disabled and disadvantaged children for many more years to come.
To sign up click here and you will be taken to our dedicated challenge site.
If you have any questions, please contact the events team at email@example.com or 020 7428 8127.
|File Name||File Info|
|Pedal for a Purpose FAQs.pdf||5.12 MB 12/01/2021|