Variety's Fifth Annual Invitational at Loch Lomond Golf Club Incorporating Rugby Legends
22 teams will each be joined by one rugby legend, creating a fourball to play on this challenging and spectacularly beautiful course. This event begins on Sunday evening with informal drinks and dinner and the opportunity to hear entertaining and personal stories from the Rugby Legends.
The tournament begins Monday morning with registration at Loch Lomond Golf Club (LLGC), shotgun start around 11am, followed by hospitality in the all-famous locker rooms, drinks reception and dinner.
This event is being held to help raise vital funds for Variety, the Children’s Charity, to enable them to continue to support disabled and disadvantaged children across the UK and we cannot do this without your help.
- 8:00 - 11:00 pm Informal drinks reception and dinner
Monday Activities (Approx):
- 9:00 - 10:30am Welcome and registration, Rossdhu House, LLGC, Driving range and putting green warm up.
- 11:00am Shotgun Start
- 4:30 - 6:00pm Hospitality in Locker Rooms, Rossdhu House, LLGC
- 7:00 - 8:00pm Drinks Reception
- 8:00 - 11:00pm Golf Prizes, Dinner, Auction, Entertainment
- 11:00pm til late, (Cash Bar) Spike Bar, LLGC
£4,995 - Team of 3 Golfers (1 Rugby Legend to be assigned to your team prior to the tournament)
Team of 3 Golfers Package includes:
- Car transportation from Glasgow airport to your hotel
- All local car transfers between your local accommodation and Loch Lomond Golf Club
- Dinner on Sunday Night, with wine, beer and soft drinks included
- Greens Fee on Monday
- Caddie Fee and gratuity
- Meals on Monday including breakfast, lunch and snacks on the golf course,
- locker room snacks, cocktail reception and dinner with drinks
- Accommodation on Monday night
- Breakfast on Tuesday
- Car transportation from your hotel/accommodation to Glasgow airport
For more details:
Please contact Jo-Anne Brown, Events & Patrons Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7428 8147
|File Name||File Info|
|Download: Variety's Fifth Annual Invitational||7.47 MB 24/03/2017|