Celebrating Inspirational Women in Business
Table Bookings NOW OPEN!
We are delighted to invite you to support the 2nd year of the Variety Catherine Awards; an exciting initiative from Variety, the Children’s Charity.
The Variety Catherine Awards is setting a new standard for recognising the myriad contributions from women in business and philanthropy. The Awards showcase and celebrate inspiring women in the UK who have excelled in their respective industries.
Along with the ceremony, guests will enjoy a networking reception, a sumptuous three-course meal, an auction and fantastic entertainment. All this whilst raising much needed funds to support disabled and disadvantaged children and young people throughout the UK who, so desperately need your help.
We encourage you to support us by becoming our sponsor, a nominee or to join our event on 21st November. By doing so, you will make it possible for us to help so many more children, young people and their families.
Nominations are now closed.
Award Categories / Shortlisted Nominees
- Rising Star Award - Michelle Kennedy, Sue McLean, Khyati Sundaram, Dawn Wylie
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award -Natalie Campbell, Clare Flynn Levy, Thomasina Miers, Jamila Robertson
- Finance and Banking Award- Sue Attwood, Dame Alison Carnwath, Marisa Drew, Liliana Reasor
- Professional Services Award - Alison Beech, Lesley Batchelor OBE, Karen Cooksley, Carrie Tucker
- Entertainment and Media Award - Karen Blackett, Rosie Nixon, Shamim Sarif, Nadira Tudor
- Design and Arts Award - Emily Byron MBE, Alice Driver, Heidi Hall, Melinda Hughes, Elena Shchukina
- Science and Technology Award - Melissa Morris, Jacqueline de Rojas, Baroness Joanna Shields OBE, Wendy Snowdon
- Retail and Fashion Award - Caroline Andrew, Lucy Choi, Polly McMaster, Fée Uhssi
- Inspirational Award - Helen Gordon, Bronwen Horton, Hela Wozniak-Kaye and Annie Brooks, Kanya King, Lisa Tremble
You will find more details about each award on the nomination form.
The Variety Catherine Awards Committee will be shortlisting the applications after nominations close on the 6th October. A minimum of four nominees in each category will be shortlisted. A guest judging panel representing various areas of business in the UK will review shortlisted applications and choose the winners. Shortlisted candidates will be announced on Variety’s website and the winners will be presented on the evening of the event.
Host and Entertainment
- Hosted by Television and Media personality, June Sarpong
- Entertainment from The London Essentials
- Performance by Ballet Central
- Tables of 10 are available £2,950 or individual tickets at £295.
For more information, please contact the Priti Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7428 8138
|File Name||File Info|
|Variety Catherine Awards 2017 - Booklet||6.46 MB 01/06/2017|
|Variety Catherine Awards 2017 - Shortlisted Nominees||348.11 KB 20/10/2017|