Join us for a very special milestone: Our Silver Anniversary
"the PROPS" Awards Lunch is taking place on Tuesday, 23rd May 2017 at the London Hilton Park Lane and we hope you can join us to help raise vital funds to purchase electric wheelchairs for sick, disabled and disadvantaged children and young people throughout the UK.
Variety’s 26th Annual “the PROPS” Lunch is real estate’s premier fundraising event. Since its inception in 1992, “the PROPS”, dedicated to the UK’s property industry, has raised over £9 million and funded more than 2,000 custom-made electric wheelchairs.
2017 is an especially important year – ‘’the PROPS’’ is celebrating its Silver Anniversary and 26 years of helping to transform children’s lives!
This year’s awards will be hosted again by England and the British & Irish Lions Rugby Legend Martin Bayfield.
"the PROPS" Awards spans a wide range of categories, from Deal of the Year, to Property Lender and Development of the Year. The list of recipients of PROPS awards over the years reads like an industry ‘who's who’ including Trevor Hemmings, Gerald Ronson CBE, Tony Pidgley CBE, Sir John Beckwith CBE, Sir John Ritblat, Sir William McAlpine, Richard Caring, Irvine Sellar, Michael Slade and Sir Stuart Lipton.
For the past 26 years, "the PROPS" Awards has recognised individuals and companies in the property industry who have excelled.
Please support "the PROPS" and join us for a very special milestone: Our Silver Anniversary
- 11.45am: Reception
- 12.30: Lunch
- 3-3.30pm: Finish
- Tickets: £195
- Table of Ten: £1,750
- Full-Page Advertisement: £1,000
- Advertising Package: £2,500 (A full-page of advertising and a table of 10)
- Wheelchair Package: £5,250 (An electric wheelchair and a table of 10)
- Wheelchair Advertising Package: £6,000 (An electric wheelchair, a table of ten and a full-page advertisement in “the PROPS” brochure)
- Award Sponsorship: £6,000 (A table of 10, a full-page advertisement in “the PROPS” brochure and the opportunity to participate in the award presentation)
- Award Sponsorship with PROPS Breakfast: £7,000 (A table of 10, a full-page advertisement in “the PROPS” brochure, the opportunity to participate in the award presentation and a table of ten at the 2017 PROPS Breakfast)
Other packages can be tailored to suit your needs and budgets
Contact Angie Yochum, Events Manager:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 020 7428 8115