- Reception: 8:00 am
- Breakfast: 8.20 am
- Carriages: 10.00 am
Now in its 9th year, ‘the PROPS’ Breakfast is taking place on Tuesday, 5th November to help raise money for Variety, the Children’s Charity. Following on from our lunch and awards, the breakfast brings together the great and the good from property to debate, network and raise vital funds.
Nick Leslau is one of the UK’s most successful property investors. Thirty years ago, he founded Burford Estate & Property and became the youngest chief executive of a listed company! He is the chairman of Prestbury, the investment adviser and 30 percent shareholder in the Secure Income Reit. He has been a director of many quoted and unquoted companies, professional bodies and charity and educational boards and is a director of Saracens Rugby Club.
Past events have featured esteemed previous panellists including the late Irvine Sellar, Lord Matthew Oakshott, Toby Courtauld, Steve Morgan, Tony Pidgley CBE, Bill Hughes, Bruce Ritchie, Michael Slade, Mike Hussey, Steve Norris, John Redwood, Simon Woodroffe OBE and Tamara Heber-Percy MBE who have debated over breakfast in an attempt to sway the audience. This is an event you will not want to miss!
Funds raised during the event will provide practical, tangible help that makes an immediate difference to disabled and disadvantaged children and their families giving them the independence and self-esteem that they richly deserve.
Breakfast and network with peers, enjoy insights from our guest speakers and join in the Q&A over a full English breakfast (or a healthy alternative if you prefer!)
- Wheelchair Advertising Package - £5,250 (Includes an electric wheelchair, a table for ten guests and a full page of advertising in ‘the PROPS’ Breakfast brochure)
- Wheelchair Package - £4,750 - (Includes an electric wheelchair plus a table for ten guests.)
- Advertising Package - £1,500 (Includes a premier table for ten guests and a full page of advertising in ‘the PROPS’ Breakfast brochure.)
- Table of Ten - £1,250
- Individual Ticket - £125
- Under 35yrs Ticket - £100
- Advertisement - £500 (A Full Page of Advertising in ‘the PROPS’ Breakfast brochure)
Get tickets for this event
Includes an electric wheelchair, a table for ten guests and a full page of advertising in ‘the PROPS’ Breakfast brochure.