It’s big. It’s bold. It’s gutsy. It’s the UK’s one and only disability sport series for the Everyday Superhero and their friends and family!
#TeamVariety are calling all Superheroes to run, walk, push, pedal, hand cycle, swim or tow in this fantastic, all-inclusive family event!
Choose your distance…
Unite with family and friends to take on a stage each of a Superhero Tri challenge – that’s a swim, cycle and push/run. You don’t have to come to us with a fully formed team. Get in touch and we’ll match you up with other intrepid Superhero teammates for an unforgettable day out. Anyone can enter, as long as there’s at least one person with a disability per team.
- Sprint Superhero Tri: 150m Swim, 3k cycle, 1km push/run
- Half Superhero Tri: 400m swim, 10k cycle, 2.5km push/run
- 3km Superhero Charge: run, walk, push or cycle this scenic lakeside challenge
What makes Superhero Tri special…
- No cut-off times!
- You can bring anything you need to help you complete the challenge; from flippers and floats in the water to electric and day chairs, walking frames, race runners and adapted bikes.
- Everyone is welcome to bring a ‘Sidekick’ to push, guide or simply accompany them around the course.
With your support, Variety can continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged. All we ask in return is that you pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship.
You can be the difference in their lives.
If you are interested in taking part in this fantastic, all-inclusive event, please contact our events team!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 7428 8138