- Distance: Half Marathon
- Registration Fee: £20
- Minimum sponsorship: £300
About Royal Parks
Take part in one of the UK's most popular half marathons through the beautiful settings of London's Royal Parks; Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park in all their autumnal splendour.
Join #TeamVariety in its 8th year at this scenic 13.1-mile route which takes in some of the capital city’s most magnificent views of Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall. Definitely a once in a lifetime event not to be missed!
Secure a place with Variety
Each year Variety has a number of guaranteed places in the event and if you would like to run on one of these we ask that you pay a registration fee of £20 and raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
From the moment that you sign up with Variety, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at several cheer points along the route
- A meet and greet space before and after the event
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
Secured your place in the ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join Team Variety now and help raise funds for Variety. In return, we will make sure we support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line, as well as provide all the right tools to help you fundraise.
If you'd like to speak to someone about this event, please contact our friendly team at 020 7428 8100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org