- Distance: 100 miles
- Registration Fee: £10
- Minimum sponsorship: £400
About Prudential Ride
Hop on your bike and join Prudential RideLondon, a world-class festival of cycling in London!
Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Secure a place with Variety
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety cycling vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at several cheer points along the route
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
Secured your place in the ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join Team Variety now and help raise funds for Variety. In return, we will make sure we support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line, as well as provide all the right tools to help you fundraise.
How to apply:
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will be in contact with you in 1-2 working days!
Alternatively give us a call on 020 7428 8138
We look forward to hearing from you!