Hop on your bike and join Prudential RideLondon, a world-class festival of cycling in London.
Join Team Variety on Sunday 29th July 2018 on this fantastic route which takes in many of London's famous sights and cycle on behalf of thousands of young people and children across the UK who can’t take part.
Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Early Bird Entry:
The public ballot closes in early 2018, but why wait? Secure your guaranteed entry for only £10 before 31st December.
Join Our Team:
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at several cheer points along the route
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives!
Volunteer with us:
If you don't fancy running but are interested in supporting Variety, then why not come and join us on the day? We Need cheerer’s, photographer’s and press writers. No previous experience is necessary so get in touch!
How to apply:
We have a very limited number of spaces available. To apply for a place, please use the enquiry form below or contact
Richa Gautam-Patel, Mass Participation and Challenge Events Executive:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0207 428 8149