Cycling over 4 days and covering almost 300 miles, the London to Paris bike ride will take you on an exhilarating journey to and from two of the world most chic capital cities, whilst taking in views of the stunning English and French countryside on your way.
Join Our 2018 Team now:
The London to Paris bike ride takes you through beautiful English villages and into the stunning countryside of rural France. You'll pass historical landmarks and famous battlefields from World War I until you reach Paris, undoubtedly one of the most magical places on earth. The sense of achievement you'll experience will be one you'll cherish forever - an unforgettable experience awaits you.
No matter if you are travelling alone or with friends and family, you can be sure to have a fantastic time and make plenty of friends along the way. You will be surrounded by like-minded individuals, all doing their bit for a great cause.
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. Highlights include:
- 290 miles of stunning countryside
- Fully signed route so that you can concentrate on enjoying the cycling
- Luggage truck to transport your luggage
- Full support vehicles including mechanic and spares
- Free training plans
- Facebook group so that you can meet other riders before your trip
- Help and support from the experienced London to Paris cycling team throughout
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, cycling advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- A high quality, Variety top to help you stand out
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
- 16th - 20th May or 12th – 16th September 2018
- Registration Fee: £125
- Sponsorship level: £1600
Day One - 95 miles: Au Revoir London! We head south to the coast bright and early from Crystal Palace en route to Calais.
Day Two - 75 miles: Bonjour France! The beautiful northern French countryside awaits us as we continue to head South to Abbeville.
Day Three - 65 miles: Following the beautiful River Somme, we head to Beauvais.
Day Four - 55 miles: Nearly there! From Beauvais we push on to our final destination, Paris! We complete our journey under the Eiffel Tower.
Day Five - Rest Day: You did it! And what better way to reward yourself than to soak up everything Paris has to offer. To round off the trip, we head back home to London in style on board the Eurostar.
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
How to apply:
To apply for a place, please use the enquiry form below or contact
Etta Tyler, Fundraising Assistant:
Phone: 020 7428 8130
We hope you are able to support Variety at this event and look forward to welcoming you soon.