Back for its’ second year the London Landmarks Half Marathon is the first half marathon to take runners through the heart of the capital on a stunning, closed road route that showcases the city’s grandest landmarks, as well as its quirky and hidden history!
Offering you the chance to run through Westminster and the City on closed roads, the London Landmarks Half Marathon route passes London’s most spectacular sites and immerses participants in London’s quirky and hidden history. Furthermore with a route lined with amazing singers, dancers, bands and musicians as well as an abundance of family activities and entertainment on offer this is an event not to be missed.
The success of the inaugural event is a testament to the fact that the LLHM is a very popular event. Over 70,000 people applied for the 5,250 public places that were available for the 2018 event and consequently places sold out in minutes.
Secure a place with Variety
Variety have a number of guaranteed places in this extremely popular event and if you would like to run on one of these we ask that you pay a registration fee of £20 and raise a minimum sponsorship of £300.
From the moment that you sign up with Variety, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- A high quality, Variety running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
- Support from our #TeamVariety Squad at cheer points along the route
- A meet and greet space before and after the event
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
What you get for taking part in the event:
- Award winning medal
- Top quality kit bag
- Cool sweatband
- Free prosecco!
Secured your place in the ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join Team Variety now and help raise funds for Variety. In return, we will make sure we support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line, as well as provide all the right tools to help you fundraise.
How to apply:
Please fill in the form below and one of our team will be in contact with you in 1-2 working days!
Alternatively, please contact:
Jo-Anne Brown, Events Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 7428 8147