Take part in Britain’s largest running event. This has to be one of the most iconic half marathons in the whole of the UK.
- When: Sunday 12th September 2021
- Registration Fee: £20
- Minimum Fundraising Target: £300
About the Great North Run
The Great North Run is the world's largest half marathon that is guaranteed an amazing atmosphere. Join #TeamVariety on this iconic half marathon, starting your 13.1mile route in Newcastle upon Tyne and finishing by the sea in South Shields, which will undoubtedly keep you motivated from start to finish! It is an amazing event for all, whether you're looking for that personal best or wanting to be a part of something special.
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way.
As part of #TeamVariety you will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice, and fundraising resources
- Regular e-newsletters
- Branded material for the day including banners and cheering sticks for your friends and family
- Your very own, high-quality #TeamVariety running vest with personalised iron-on letters
By joining #TeamVariety, you will be running as part of an inspirational team of fundraisers, continuing to help Variety improve the lives of more than one million children throughout the UK who are sick, disabled, or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
Secured your own place?
Fantastic news! Why not join #TeamVariety and raise funds for Variety. As an own place runner, there is no minimum fundraising target and you will receive the same support from our events team. All we ask if that you raise as much as you can to help Variety continue to improve the lives of children and young people throughout the UK. To join our team, get in touch now!
How to join #TeamVariety:
For more information or to register your interest to join #TeamVariety, please fill out the form below or alternatively, contact:
Jo-Anne Brown, Events Manager
- 020 7428 8147