- Black Tie
- Champagne Reception from 6.00 pm
- Carriages: 11.30 pm
Six courses of the finest food and world-class entertainment await you at Variety’s 17th Gastronomic Evening at a fantastic new venue, The Biltmore Mayfair, located in London's prestigious Grosvenor Square.
Michelin Starred chefs, Jason Atherton and Paul Walsh, have specially designed three stunning gastronomic six-course menus allowing us for the first time to also cater for both vegetarian and vegan guests and Master of Wine, Conal Gregory, has carefully selected the perfect fine wines to accompany each course.
Combined with top-quality entertainment, brilliant networking opportunities for members of the professional and business world, as well as anyone who enjoys the finest food and wine served in the finest ballroom in London, this is an evening that is not to be missed!
Tickets and Tables
£3,500 Silver Table (for 10 guests)
- Table price includes an elegant champagne reception, six-course gourmet dinner and carefully selected wines with each course.
£4,250 Gold Table (for 10 guests)
- As per the Silver Table package, together with two bottles of champagne, a full-page advertisement in the souvenir brochure and a table with priority seating.
£5,000 Platinum Table (for 10 guests)
- As per the Gold Table package, with stage-side seating (limited number available), and company name included as a menu course sponsor and in the souvenir brochure.
Individual tickets are also available at £350 per person.
* Bookings will not be confirmed until payment is received. No refunds will be given for cancellations 60 days prior to the event.
If you are unable to attend but would like to reach over 280 food and wine-loving professionals, from a range of industries, we have advertising opportunities in our souvenir event brochure.
- Advertising in the Brochure - Full Page(s): £800
- Advertising in the Brochure - Half Page(s): £500
- Advertising in the Brochure - Quarter Page(s): £300
If your company is looking to attend and would like to enhance your visibility, please get in touch to discuss the sponsorship opportunities at this event.
For more information on the evening, please contact our Events team:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 020 7428 8147