This challenge will take you into the heart of the beautiful Scottish Highlands where you will conquer the highest peak in Britain, set at 1,346m above sea level – what an accomplishment! Come trek with us and join #TeamVariety for a trip of a lifetime...
Join our 2017 team now!
Ben Nevis is no mean feat but with the right training and determination you will be able to summit the mountain before you know it and be rewarded with truly breath taking scenery and a great sense of achievement.
Taking on Ben Nevis is not an easy challenge but we will be with you 100% of the way! You and your fellow trekkers can concentrate on the task ahead as we take care of everything else for you. This is the ideal trek for individuals looking to take on a new challenge, experienced hikers, groups of varied ages and corporates - everyone can take part!
Now’s your chance to experience this for yourself, and all for a great cause! So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and join us for the challenge that will stay with you forever!
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way.
- Your trek will be led by qualified UK Mountain Leaders who will be with you every step of the way.
- Minibus and driver for station collection, drop off and transfers.
- You will enjoy two night's accommodation, including breakfast, with your fellow trekkers in a 3* hotel.
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, trekking advice and sponsorship forms
- Regular e-newsletters
- A high quality, Variety top to help you stand out
- There will also be a celebration meal and party at the end so you can toast to your success and revel in your huge accomplishment!
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
- 22nd - 24th September 2017
- Registration Fee: £99
- Sponsorship Level: £560
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
How to apply:
To apply for a place, please fill out the form below or alternatively, please contact:
Richa Gautam, Challenge and Community Events Executive:
- 0207 428 8149