The 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon – The 40th Race Your Way
For the first time ever, you have the chance to take on the London Marathon YOUR WAY, joining up to 45,000 runners up and down the UK – and across the world in a sold out virtual event.
Date: Sunday 4 October 2020
Distance: 26.2 miles
Suggested fundraising target: £100
Registration fee: £20 (to cover cost of the place)
Take part in the Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon 2020 for disabled and disadvantaged children and young people across the UK.
The virtual 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon will take place on Sunday 4 October and participants will have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds (from 00:00 to 23:59:59 BST) to complete the 26.2 miles, which you can choose to run, walk or jog – making the event the most inclusive London Marathon ever.
We have a limited number of charity places available, so if you would like to join Team Variety and take part in this unique challenge while raising much-needed funds for Variety, the Children’s Charity please get in touch with us today!
How Variety will support you
Variety will support you every step of the way with training and fundraising tips to help you reach your target
- Team Variety running vest
- Access to a private Team Variety Facebook group to share tips with your fellow team mates
- Regular newsletters with fundraising and training tips
- Dedicated member of staff for one-to-one support from start to finish
- Support from our amazing social media team to help share your progress with your friends
- All finishers will receive the coveted finisher medal and exclusive New Balance finisher T-shirt.
We know the commitment that a challenge entails and we will do everything we can to help you fulfil this incredible challenge. Variety couldn't exist without people like you.
For more information about how the virtual event works, go to the London Marathon website.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Events Fundraising team.